First degree certificate upon completion
King City, Ontario
- The history of Reiki, what it is and some of the many benefits
- How you can help yourself and others including animals
- Using affirmations and visualization in a Reiki session to help shift your intention
- The Chakra System
- Hand positions for self, others and animals
- Ample time to practice a one hour full session on each other
- Discuss the importance of grounding yourself and protecting your own energy for a session and how to do this
- Energizing/infusing items such as water, food, clothing with Reiki
- Guided Meditation (two meditations if time permits)
- Scanning the body for energy blockages and methods to clear those blockages
- How to feel and sense energy
- Four First Degree Attunements
- Reiki Lineage
- Reiki Manual
- Reiki infused towel and crystal
All course material is provided. First Degree Certificates received upon completion at end of day.
Note: Light refreshments and snacks will be available. Please bring your own lunch.
*A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 is required as space is limited.
The First Degree Reiki class is at the comfortable and unpretentious “It’s All About You” Retreat Centre, just minutes North of the GTA in King City (approximately 45 mins north of Toronto). Relax in nature, unwind by the fire or visit one of their many practitioners for an additional paid service if you wish.